Context is always important. Asking the right questions avoids mistakes when we design solutions. Are we using the correct/best data to answer our questions or build our business? Are we using the right metrics or indicators to alert us to problems? Existing processes may have evolved naturally over time and just need an update, or they could be the result of bias embedded in the system.
Our skill sets at Redefining Default enable us to leverage multiple analytic techniques and disciplines, including:
- Data Science to collect, clean, and investigate data.
- Workflow and process automation to free up spare capacity and resources for other tasks.
- Visualizations, graphics, reports and articles to inform decisions or share findings.
- Econometrics to conduct market analysis and identify trends.
- Metric design for risk analysis and process indicators.
- Methodology design to inject rigor and consistency into processes.
- Are you manually calculating your in-state tax every month?
- Are you laboriously cleaning up email addresses on your mailing lists?
- How about pulling data down from your website to analyze?
- Do you need to be automatically alerted when inventory drops too low or when some other trigger occurs?